F06: Cleaning and Cleanliness of Parts
Implement a cleanliness management in order to make cleanliness a performance lever
Upon completion of the training, the attendants will be able to carry out the following:
• Share a common definition of cleanliness
• Describe the methods of cleanliness analysis, with their advantages and limitations
• Cite and implement cleanliness good practices (cleaning, processes, organisation, etc.);
• Transpose a cleanliness control / management approach into the company.
• Cite the different cleaning technologies and their operating mode.
Teaching method alternating theory and practice through case studies or works directed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Technicians in the methods, control, quality and manufacturing departments, but also all those (project managers, sales engineers, buyers and who want to know about cleaning and cleanliness of parts.
- Definitions and generalities on the cleanliness management:
- Examples of activities and associated cleanliness levels
- The principles of cleanliness control:
- Presentation of techniques (including standards, ISO 16232, VDA19)
- Advantages and limitations
- Principles of cleaning:
- Presentation of technologies and cleaning products (advantages and limitations)
- Monitoring of cleaning equipment
- Presentation of the specificity of additive manufacturing
- Concepts on cleanliness control practices:
- Working environment (rapid focus on cleanrooms and associated ISO)
- Management of cleaning equipment
- Available tools
This course will be conducted by Ms. Cathy. MATOS DA SILVA, Technical expert trainer in the field of cleanliness, realising consulting mission in several industries (automotive, aeronautics, aerospace and etc…)
Cleanliness Technical Referee – on the subject of cleanliness at Cetim, Cathy is involved in standardization, scientific and normative monitoring in addition to the realization of technical assistance and training.
Member of the editorial board of the ISO 16232:2018 norm
A technical expert trainer in the field of cleanliness, realising consulting mission in automotive, aerospace, aeronautics and electronics industries.
AREAS OF EXPERTISES
- Definition of measurement procedure
- Cleanliness management
- Working group animation
- Member of the editorial board of the ISO 16232:2018 norm
- Training of cleanliness experts on the aerospace industry (ArianeGroup)
- Defining a cleanliness specification for a compressor in the energy industry (BoostHEAT)
- Assistance in the installation of clean rooms and cleaning equipment for the aerospace sector (SAFRAN AERO BOOSTERS)
- Cleanliness audits and definition of action plans to improve cleanliness (automotive, aerospace, aeronautics, electronics industries) (EATON SAS, MAIRE SA, AIRBUS HELICOPTERS, …)
- Engineer and project manager at CETIM since 2011
- Cleanliness Technical referee at CETIM since 2014
Chemical Engineer – Specialisation on materials chemistry
To register for the course, please complete this form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Name: F06: Cleaning and Cleanliness of Parts
Course Date: TBA
Closing Date: TBA
Venue: 3 Seletar Aerospace Link, Singapore 797550
Course Fee: TBA
Early Bird: TBA
Group Discount: TBA
Registration form and course fees are to reach MATCOR before the closing date.
Registration will only be confirmed upon full payment.
All cheques should be made payable to “MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd”.
Overseas participants are to pay in Singapore Dollar bank draft ONLY. If payment is by TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER, please add S$70.00 for administrative and bank charges
For further information, please contact Ms. Irene Lim or Ms. Lynn Tan at +6567788285 or email us at email@example.com
Cancellation & Refund:
• Any cancellation made after closing date –no refund, but delegate substitution is allowed.
• Any cancellation made before closing date –full refund.
• MATCOR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course, only if deemed necessary.