Overview of Leak Test Methods
Overview of the different tracer gas and pressure variation leak test measurement methods
The aim of this presentation is to give a brief overview of leak phenomena, and describe the different methods to measure and locate a leak.
Topics covered during the presentation:
- Leak description, units and analogy
- Conditions and reasons to perform a leak test
- Tightness test methods
- Equipment and staff qualification
The webinar will be presented by our French technical expert Mr Steven PASQUEREAU supported by Mr Cyril TRUNET.
AREAS OF EXPERTISES
Technician at Cetim’s Sealing Technology Department since 2001
- Expertise in leak testing measurement systems.
- Trainer for tightness measurement (tracer gas & pressure variation)
- Involvement in Rapid Gas Decompression tests and studies of elastomer seals according to Total specifications
- Involvement in test bench design
- Tightness measurement on industrial sites:
- Offshore (heat exchangers)
- Aeronautics (manufacturing tools)
- Metrological monitoring of measuring instruments
COFREND* Level II: Leak Test (GT+VP) since 2004
* French Confederation for Non Destructive Test
Graduated from the Institute of Technology of St Nazaire (France), DUT in Physical Measurements, 2000
Graduated from the Institute of Technology of St Nazaire (France) and Napier University, Edimburgh (UK), DUETI in Environmental Sciences, 2001
Participation is free but registration is compulsory.
Course Name: Overview of Leak Test Methods
Date & Time: 13th October 2020, Tuesday at 3:30 pm (GMT+8)
Venue: From your home / office and via Internet, attend a webinar with our expert for free!